Sth... Sth...

 



Saturday 18 September 2010

Shahrukh Bola Khoobsurat Hai Tu (2010) - trailer




I probably won't post too many trailers here as I rarely get excited by them... but this one is too intriguing to miss. I've read about this film ages ago. I was convinced it already got released. Well, now I know, I was wrong. The trailer shows that this film is way to epic to go unnoticed.


It's the story of a poor flower seller who is a big fan of SRK. One day she meets him by accident. She seems sad, so to cheer her up he says "Khoobsurat hai tu" ("You're pretty"). When she wants to share this happy news with everyone, they don't believe her. She ends up in a very Billu-like situation, but she's not going to wait it out. She's going to fight tooth and nail to prove the truth.



So what do you think? Billu meets southern "hero" film? It's either going to be very good or very bad. But it definitely won't be boring xD And to think I was expecting either a romantic or a satirical comedy xD There's going to be satire here, that's clear but the action scenes surprised me like woah!

Thanks go to Parmita from bollywood.pl. Without her I would have probably missed it.

1 comment: